Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 16, 2010

Work.

So I started my devotional again today. I don't know why I have a problem sticking with it, but I will remember to check facebook when I wake up. That makes me totally bummed. I think my new thing will be unless I've spent time with Jesus and in His word I'm not going on facebook. I want to crave my morning time with Jesus and it makes me bummed that I don't.
Today in my devotional it has the phase, "Nature is divine creation; culture is human cultivation." I just really liked that. I think it is completely true. God has given us the perfect gift or the world and we have made it our own, whether good or bad. The devotion also talks about work becoming a pribilege when we see it as a collaboration with God. I have heard many times that to do my work to honor the Lord. It's just a different mindset and view when I look as it as having God be my cubemate/coworker. It's kinda cool. He is there to talk through my stress and I just need to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment